Why Choose Archibald Chiropractic Clinics in Bristol?
- No-nonsense approach to your health
- Local clinics with easy access
- Experienced practitioners
- Affordable fees, with introductory offer
- Treatment tailored to you
- Effective Pain relief
Relief is at hand from our Chiropractor in Bristol …
“Chiropractic treatment is the only thing which alleviates my back pain” Yvonne
Chiropractic is a health-care profession specialising in the diagnosis, treatment and overall management of conditions that are due to problems with the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves of the body, particularly those of the spine.
What conditions can we help?
The treatment approaches used by our chiropractors have been shown to have good effect in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck pain
- Cervicogenic Headache (headache caused by structures in the neck)
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (dizziness caused by structures in the neck)
- Shoulder Pain and stiffness, including Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis (knee wear and tear)
- Tennis Elbow (Epicondylitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis (hip wear and tear)
- Knee Pain including Patello-Femoral Pain Syndrome (knee pain caused by tracking problems with the kneecap)
- Foot Pain including Plantar Fascitis (Irritation of connective tissue in the sole of the foot)
The conclusions about chiropractic treatment are based on the results of systematic reviews of randomized clinical trials (RCTs) and are widely accepted by (primarily) UK and United States evidence-based clinical guidelines. The strength/quality of the evidence regarding effectiveness was based on an adapted version of the grading system developed by the US Preventive Services Task Force and a study risk of bias assessment tools for the recent RCTs.
The Bronfort Report (www.chiroandosteo.com/content/18/1/3) is a review of the best research evidence for claims made by chiropractors across a wide range of conditions and was commissioned by the General Chiropractic Council ( GCC ).
All Chiropractors practising in the UK must be registered with the GCC General Chiropractic Council by law.
Start on the road to leading a healthier life getting back to doing the things you need and want to do
“I’m back to work and enjoying my golf again, Thank you!” Stephen
Contact us today to arrange a visit with one of our team.
From the Team at Archibald Chiropractic Clinics
"Treating the cause, not the symptoms"
Dowry Chiropractic Clinic Established in 1987 – Experienced Bristol Chiropractors